Chi Machine and Far Infrared Dome
The Chi Machine was invented by a physician and is registered with Health Canada as a Class 2 Medical Device. The Chi machine introduces movement to the core, allowing for better nutrient and oxygen absorption into the blood
Why the Chi Machine Works:
- Improves Metabolism- Activates and speeds up detoxification. Can facilitate the normalization of cells, often causing weight loss, or more importantly loss of inches in fat
- The Lymphatic System- An integral part of your immune system, responsible for removing the waste and toxins from your tissues. The Chi movement helps to set lymph in motion, helping to prevent any blockages in ones’ system
- Spinal Fluid- Your spine re-hydrates with motion, rocking the sacrum and activating the crainial-sacral pump to the perfect 144 beats per minute
- Autonomic Nervous System- The neuro-pathway message center is assisted.
- Digestive System- Relaxing movement allows digestive juice to flow more freely, allowing for better absorption of nutrients
- Organs- The massaging movement tones and helps to release toxins from the organs. Toxins are then removed from the body through the natural processes
- Oxygenation- Increases blood oxygen levels dramatically within 5 minutes. When the lungs are massaged and relaxed they absorb more oxygen through the alveoli. The higher blood volume flowing through the lungs absorbs more oxygen. Therefore, more oxygen is absorbed into the bloodstream
- Brain Waves- We interact consciously in the beta level. Within a few minutes on the Chi Machine, our brain relaxes to the alpha level and sometimes to the theta level, which assists you to meditate better and have a more restful sleep
- Circulatory System- The figure of eight motion increases circulation. A tingling sensation (chi rush) of circulating oxygenated blood can be felt when the machine stops
- The Electrical System- Allows the body’s 32 figure 8’s electrical field to be put in motion, which assists brain integration, aiding the thought process
- The Muscular System- The stretch and relax movement of the Chi Machine works muscles, tendons and ligaments, increasing flexibility by promoting a limber back, shoulders, legs, joints etc.
Far Infrared Dome (Fir) Benefits:
- Far Infrared emits photons which assist in releasing enzymes
- Enzymes increase the elimination of damaged and diseased tissue.
- Nitric Oxide is released which expands capillaries and increases circulation. This is crucial in maintaining healthy arteries to the heart, brain, and overall circulatory system….
Far-infrared light from the Fir Dome is unique. The Infrared rays can penetrate beyond the skin level, up to approximately 1-1.5 inches and are absorbed efficiently by cells below
Benefits of using the Chi Machine and Fir Dome together:
- Many disease-causing bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites can be destroyed
- Can play an important role in disease control by helping increase production of special Immune Cell
- Co-ordinates the immune response against mutated cells that occur randomly or because of environmental changes
- Helps athletes recover faster from athletic trauma
- Promotes the rebuilding of injured tissue by having a positive effect on connective tissue cells necessary for the repair of injury.
- Increases growth of cells, DNA synthesis, and protein synthesis (necessary during tissue repair).
- Reduces the build up of lactic acid.
- Promotes the proper flow of energy or “chi” throughout the body.
- Detoxifies environmentally ill patients. Far infrared brings about significant detoxification of heavy metals including mercury and other environmental pollutants. *Dr. N. Lipton
Summary Benefits for Athletes:
- Increased Lung Capacity
- Increased Joint Stabilization
- Reduced Swelling, Inflammation and pain
- Reduced Build-up of Lactic Acid
- Faster Recovery Time
- Increased Performance
The Miracle of these Machines comes about by releasing healing intelligence in the body which increases body vitality so that the body can heal itself. — Dr. Jan Kirschner
For Additional Information Please Contact:
Sue or Frank
Dinardo’s Skis & Wheels